1. Fresh, homemade guacamole. YUM. We made some last night for dinner and it was so tasty. We like our guac to include: 3 avocados, a hand full of cilantro, a hand full of red onions, half of a handful of tomato's and Jane's crazy salt sprinkled liberally.

2. Grilled corn. David makes fun of me because I constantly ask if I can serve up grilled corn with dinners. I like to grill sweet corn on the cob seasoned with olive oil and salt and pepper. Tastes great with BBQ chicken.

3. Sonic's Cherry Limeade. This is the perfect drink to sip on with your windows down and playing country music. Brings me to #4.

4. Rolling my car windows down and blaring country music. I was telling David last night how I have "seasonal" music. My spring and summertime music includes:
-Jimmy Buffett
-Gipsy Kings
-Bob Marley
-Country Music of any kind. I especially love George Strait, Zac Brown Band, Willie Nelson, Pat Green and Robert Earl Keen
5. Having Saturday brunch outside. This can either be on our patio or at one of the many great restaurant patios in Dallas. I love Bread Winners Cafe in Inwood Village. It is close to our house and they have a great egg white omelet!

Do you have any seasonal favorites this time of year?
1 comment:
Sonic just screams "spring" to me! And, love the playlist!
Post a Comment